Designed for professionals between the ages of 30-45, we match you with a project tied to your interests, goals or skills within an Israeli nonprofit or educational institution.
Experience Israel while you stay focused on your career
Volunteer opportunities are available in one of three service tracks:
- Caring for Community – Put Your Hands On Israel, working with the elderly, children, people with special needs
- Education – Support English language learning by working 1:1 or in small groups with students in schools and learning centers
- Israeli Civil Society – Contribute through skilled projects supporting Israeli nonprofits
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Getting to know Israel
As you live with local residents in a short-term rental and work in a local NGO with its hand on the pulse of the key and relevant issues within Israel, you will gain an insider’s perspective on Israeli society. Our orientation and launch process will assist you in finding the hot spots and current happenings in either Jerusalem or Tel Aviv during your stay in Israel.
Israel is a highly networked country. By volunteering, you have the opportunity to build your personal and professional networks through the relationships you build and the connections you make while in Israel.
Enhance your resume and experience
Whether you are interested in applying your professional skills by volunteering in your current area of expertise, or you wish to pursue other areas of interest, skilled volunteering can be an exciting, rewarding and productive means of channeling professional skills and tools to help others.
Young professional have volunteered in the following areas:
- Providing support and therapeutic care for African refugee children and asylum seekers
- Using graphic design and marketing experience to enhance NGO websites and marketing materials
- Tutoring Israeli children in English in schools and after school learning centers
- Researching and writing related to marketing. stakeholder communication and research reports
- Working with the founders of Israel in elder care therapeutic day centers