Social Media and Public RelationsLocation(s): Jerusalem Type of Project: Disability Issues, Public Relations, Research, Social Media Availability: All Year, Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter Project Format: Individual Projects
Put your passion for disabilities issues and inclusion together with your skills to help a Jerusalem based organization with projects related to public relations and social media.
This organization can use a volunteer with PR/Marketing expertise who can help them expand their reach outside of Israel to build awareness for their programs and services, increase donations and connect with other organizations that specialize in accessibility, inclusion and other disability rights issues.
- Length: Minimum of one month
- Hours per Week: 10-25 hours/week
- Days per Week: 3-4, but flexible
- Skills Needed: Social Media, Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Professional Network
- Language Requirements: English required. Hebrew helpful.